Standard interface for visualization and SCADA systems
Uniform software interface via Data Access and Alarms&Events for W&T network components.
- Implementation as Windows background service
- OPC Data Access 3.0 (DA 3.0)
- OPC Alarms&Events (A&E)
- Comprehensive configuration tool
- Support for all current Windows systems
- Supported W&T network devices
- Web-IO Analog
- Web-IO Digital
- Web-IO Climate
OPC (OLE for Process Control) is the standard software interface for manufacturer-neutral reading of external data sources from within visualization and SCADA systems. Regardless of whether in process, automation or building technology, the W&T OPC Server handles device-specific TCP/IP communication with the Web-IOs and Com-Servers. The acquired measurement values are made available as DA items of OPC standard 3.0 to any desired local or network-distributed OPC clients. Integrated support of the OPC-A&E interface also allows lossless capture of events such as are generated by serial Com-Servers, RFID Servers or digital Web-IOs. Implementation as a Windows background service enables OPC connections without requiring the user to log in to the system.
The W&T OPC-Server can be used on the current Windows version of 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008R2/8/2012/8.1/2012R2/10 incl. server-, 64-bit editions and virtual systems. After just a few installation steps use the convenient configuration tool to insert the desired W&T network devices with your IP address... and that’s it!
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008R2/8/2012/8.1/2012R2/10 incl. server-, 64B-bit editions and virtual systems
- Network card (Ethernet) and TCP/IP protocol