Measurement data concentrator for Web-IOs
Use the Motherbox to archive measuring data from any number of analog and digital Web-IOs as well as Web-Thermographs. Determine an individual logging interval for each measuring point available in the network at the frequency you want the current measuring data to be automatically polled and archived in the box-internal MySQL database of the Motherbox.
Management and connectivity:
- Startup using WuTility (three clicks and you’re done)
- Web-based management
- Store and visualize
- Inventorying of Web-IOs using Web-based WuTility
- Combine measuring values from different Web-IOs in measuring data profiles and create application-specific overviews
- My SQL database with measuring values from any number of Web-IOs directly in the box
- Create Web-based visualization and control sites for Web-IOs via drag-and-drop using the Site Creator.
Here a YouTube video needs to be displayed!
You activate the video function using the following button, whereby you use the provider Google and (at your own risk in terms of data protection ;) share data with it.
View summary as PDF
- For your application
- Web server with HTTPS and PHP support
- MySQL database incl. server interface and SQLite support
- Run your own C/C++, Java programs and PHP scripts time- and event-controlled
- 750 MB for your application data
- Screw terminal
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Phantom power using data pairs
- Power over unused wire pairs
- Buffer capacitors
- controlled shutdown when disconnecting from the power supply
Standards & more
- Conforms to standards both in office and industrial environments:
- High noise resistance for industrial environments
- Low noise emission for residential and business areas
- 5 year guarantee
Processing the measurement values:
By cyclically polling the Web-IOs a consolidated measurement database is created in the Motherbox. View recorded measurement data directly in the browser, access your application directly via the MySQL interface for migrating the measurement data, or export them automatically via FTP.
Use the Motherbox as a visualization server. Use the integrated Site-Creator with drag-and-drop to create Web-based visualization and control pages for Web-IOs.
The internal web server also allows you to upload from your own web pages, which enables creation of web-based applications. For example you can prepare and display recorded measurement data for a specific application.
Connections and displays:
|Network:||10/100BaseT Autosensing/Auto-MDIX, RJ45|
|Galvanic isolation:||Network connection min. 1500 V|
|Power supply:||Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or
DC 24V .. 48V (+/-10%)
|Supply connection:||Plug-in screw terminal, 5.08mm spacing|
|Current consumption:||PoE Class 1 (0.44 - 3.84W) and
typ. 100mA @ 24V DC with external supply
|Indicators and buttons:||System status using multi-color LED
Network speed and data transfer
Manual device reset
Hard- and software
|Processor and memory:||Marvell 88F6180
NAND Flash: 1 GB
|Operating system:||BusyBox: v1.24.2
Linux, Kernel: 3.14.76
|Installed software:||FTP server: vsftp v3.0.3
Web server: lighttpd v1.4.41
SMB server: Samba v3.6.25
PHP interpreter: v5.6.24
Housing and other data:
|Housing:||Plastic housing with integrated DIN rail mount
105 x 22 x 75mm (L x W x H)
|Storage temperature:||-40 ... +70°C|
|Operating temperature:||0 ... 65°C (adjacent installation)
0 ... 70°C (non-adjacent installation)
|permissible relative humidity:||0 ... 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Scope of delivery:||Motherbox 3
Quick start manual
Product CD with WuTility management tool and manual
* Our offering is intended only for commercial users. We will be happy to refer private end customers to trading partners through whom our products can be purchased.