USB Server Gigabit 2.0
USB devices simple and fast anywhere in the network
The USB Server Gigabit 2.0 integrates USB devices into your industrial network via TCP/IP Ethernet. The USB devices connected to the USB Server behave just as if they were connected directly to your Windows or Linux PC.
- 2x USB 2.0
- An external USB hub supports up to 8 USB devices
- Simultaneous connection of PC A to USB1 and PC B to USB2 is possible
- 1x Ethernet 100/1000BaseT
Management and connectivity:
- Remote configuration
- Startup using WuTility
- Fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Supports all USB modes (Control, Bulk, Interrupt, Isochron)
- Each port has up to 500mA load capacity
- High data throughput
- Network connection via Gigabit Ethernet
- Low latencies thanks to high performance hardware platform
- Full TCP/IP support incl. routing and DNS
- USB Redirector for Windows and Linux systems
- Rugged USB communication thanks to long years of experience
- Automatic connections possible without user login or interaction
- Supports script-based controller
- External power
- Screw terminals, 24 - 48V DC
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
Standards & more
- Conforms to standards both in office and industrial environments:
- High noise resistance per EN 61000-6-2
- Low noise emission per EN 55032:2015 + A1 Cl. B, EN 61000-3-2 & EN 61000-3-3
- 5 year guarantee
Install the USB Redirector and integrate your USB device through the Redirector - that’s it! Whether as a substitute for missing hardware USB ports, a solution for virtual environments such as VMware, HyperV etc., or as a simple line driver - your USB communication is immediately network-ready.
The small box contains everything needed for redirecting USB devices into the network. Whether used as any desired extension over your network, or together with other user devices such as scanners, printers, dongles, measuring devices etc.: any USB device connected to the USB-Server Gigabit 2.0 behaves just as if it were connected directly to your PC. Support for all USB modes ensures trouble-free communication with both traditional USB devices and isochron devices in audio, video and measurement technology. We can omit a list of compatible devices - any means any.
The USB Redirector integrates the virtual USB ports into the plug-and-play function of your operating system on both Linux and Windows. The deep integration on the core level means the USB devices can also be operated without any user login just as for local installations. The USB Server Gigabit 2.0 supports cross-network, routed connections and provides functions for ensuring automatic communication resumption after network faults and interruptions.
Redirect the valuable dongle to the secure server room and allow users to access it through the network.
Integrate actual USB devices (measuring technology, card readers etc.) into virtual machines running VMWare, HyperV, VirtualBox etc.
Operate the USB device at virtually any distance from the computer
Use the network to create galvanic isolation between PC and USB device and thereby prevent ground loops and undesired compensation currents.
We keep our word: "We can work with anything."
Should a special USB device with its specific driver and version not run, we will perform an exact analysis to determine why your USB device is so unusual. By no later than this stage we are almost always able to change the behavior of our USB server such that it will also run with your device. If this somehow does not succeed, we will provide you with an exact technical error analysis. You can use this if needed to solve the problem with the help of the company that made your USB device.
Connections and displays:
|USB ports:||2 x USB A ports (500mA)|
|USB speed:||1.5/12/480 Mbit/s [Low-/Full-/Highspeed]|
IPv6 on request
|Galvanic isolation:||Network connection: MIN. 1500 V|
|Supply voltage:||Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or
DC 24V .. 48V (+/-10%) per screw terminal
|Current draw||PoE Class 3 (6.49-12.95 W)
Ext. supply (24V DC) without USB devices: typ. 120 mA
Ext. supply (24V DC) with 2 USB devices each 2.5W: typ. 420mA
|Supply connection:||Plug-in screw terminal, 5.08mm spacing
Labeled "L+" and "M"
|Displays:||1 LED System
2 LEDs Network Status
2 LEDs USB State
Housing and other data:
|Housing:||Plastic compact housing for top-hat rail mount
|Ambient temperature||Storage: -40..+85°C
Non-end-to-end installation: 0..+50°C
|Permissible relative humidity:||5..95% RH, non-condensing|
|Scope of delivery:||1x USB Server Gigabit 2.0
1x Quick Guide in German/English
* Our offering is intended only for commercial users. We will be happy to refer private end customers to trading partners through whom our products can be purchased.