|January 31, 2020
- Network stack optimized
- Diagnostics list corrected
- Configuration upload accelerated
- Addition of SSL for MQTT connections
- MQTT Client-ID now freely configurable
- authentication mechanism stabilized
- OPC communication optimized
- DHCP functionality stabilized
- Problem fixed: Error in device interface
- Problem fixed: Error in SNMPv3 authentication
- Problem fixed: Error in timed alarms when time is entered manually
- Problem fixed: Error in MQTT authentication
|November 28, 2019
- Problem fixed: Zoom error in visualization
|September 30, 2019
- MQTT topics may now contain W&T tags
- Passwords can now be set by uploading the configuration file.
- Problem in SNMPv3 could have caused a "NotInTimeWindow" error.
- Problem with REST Digest Authentication fixed.
|August 6, 2019
- Problems with factory default reset fixed.
- Problems with MQTT ping interval fixed.
- Problem fixed: MQTT Retain Flag was sometimes not set.
- Problem fixed: Alarm Clear message with an Index > 12 alarms was incorrectly sent.
- Problems with SNMPv3 module type detection fixed.
- Possible problems with software reset fixed.
- Possible calculation error with negative numbers fixed.
- Possible log in problems when using certain mail server fixed.
- Fall-back system for ensuring configuration integrity after firmware update improved.
- MQTT standard paths added.
- Device registration reserved only for the administrator user.
|May 6, 2019
- Fixed: Uploading of large configuration files failed.
- Fixed: TCP client message was sometimes not initiated.
- Fixed: Error in SSL stack eliminated.
- Script components updated
|March 26, 2019