Automate, Connect, Switch
Use Node-RED to establish rules in relation to input values and employ the rule.box as a switching and control center for automating your applications.
The rule.box as
- Monitor availability of network components
- Visualizing via dashboard
- Dropout notifications
Trigger time-based events
- Setup of time control accurate to seconds
- Introduce alternative nodes for differentiated requirements
The rule.box is the missing piece of your application puzzle. It acts as a gateway between all the different IoT worlds. Collect data and automate its sending to other systems.
Web Thermometer and Slack
- Monitor the temperature data directly in your Slack channel
- Configuration without a separate application
Thanks to Node-RED the rule.box is compatible with applications and devices from many different manufacturers. You can expand existing systems and link products from a variety of vendors. As a use you can intervene from outside at any time.
Door control using the rule.box
- Open doors, gates and barriers remotely
- Visualize doorbells using a virtual LED
- Actuate door openers from the dashboard
In just a few steps you can create visualizations for your IoT worlds. Get the overview of switching states or signal trends.
An example in detail
- Short introduction to using Node-RED
- Using flows and nodes
- Creating visualization