WLAN Client Bridge
Brings hardwired Ethernet devices into an existing WLAN
Routing a network cable to the location of wired LAN devices is often possible only with great effort. Over longer distances or with installations on mobile equipment (e.g. cranes and forklifts) a WLAN link may sometimes even be the only solution. In these cases the W&T WLAN Client Bridge connects individual devices or even entire device groups to a WLAN quickly, simply and reliably.
- 1x WLAN 802.11b/g/n
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n up to 150 Mbps
- Supports external antennas
- 1x Ethernet 100/1000BaseT
Management and connectivity:
- Easy-Start! - Assign IP, SSID and WLAN password, done!
- Startup using EasyStart!, DHCP, serial
- Via WLAN with smart phone/tablet or notebook
- Via LAN with WuTility
- Rugged, with simple incorporation of Web-IOs,Com-Servers, USB-Servers in WLANs
- A virtually unlimited number of LAN devices when used together with switches
- Supports LAN devices from other manufacturers
- Fast transmission using WPA/WPA2 encoding
- Ethernet Loop Prevention
- Screw terminals, 24V-48V DC
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
Standards & more
- FCC approval
- There is no FCC approval for the WLAN Client Bridge, so that operation of the device is permitted only within the EU.
- Conforms to standards both in office and industrial environments:
- High noise resistance for industrial environments
- Low noise emission for residential and business areas
- 5 year guarantee
Implementation as a pure bridge integrates LAN-side connected devices seamlessly into the IP subnetwork of the WLAN seamlessly and without any additional configuration, just as if they had their own WLAN interface. Startup is as simple as assigning an IP address for the WLAN Client Bridge and configuring the access data for the desired access point (SSID, WPA password), which is accomplished in just a matter of minutes.
Connections and displays:
|WLAN:||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 150Mbit/s, 2.4 GHz|
IPv6 on request
|Protocols:||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WEP/WPA/WPA2, TCP/IP|
|Power supply:||Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or
DC 24V .. 48V (+/-10%) per screw terminal
|Supply connection:||Plug-in screw terminal, 5.08mm spacing
Labeled "L+" and "M"
|Current draw||PoE Class 1 (0.44-3.84W)
Ext. supply (24V DC): typ. 130 mA
|Displays:||1 LED System
2 LEDs network status
Housing and other data:
|Housing:||Plastic compact housing for top-hat rail mount
105x45x75mm (l x w x h)
|Ambient temperature||Storage: -40..+85°C
Non-end-to-end installation: 0..+50°C
|Permissible relative humidity:||5..95% RH, non-condensing|
|Scope of delivery:||1x WLAN Client Bridge
1x Quick Guide
1x Product CD with USB Redirector, WuTility management tool,
* Our offering is intended only for commercial users. We will be happy to refer private end customers to trading partners through whom our products can be purchased.